Maury Pressure Cleaners Feature :
- Maury Series - Powder coated steel frames for highest strength and longevity.
- MEGA Series - Stainless steel frames with ltd. Lifetime warranty.
- Water Heaters and Hot
Water High Pressure Washers are made with top quality filters,
coils, and stainless steel.
- Front and rear handles for effortless maneuverability, easy loading
- Heavy-duty, double rubber shock absorbing
feet provide reliable stability on
level and uneven surfaces.
- Pneumatic tubeless tires for better vibration absorption and
maneuverability on rough terrain. Ball-bearing hubs for longer, smoother life.
- Adjustable pressure by hand with lock on maximum P.S.I. allows you
to come back to maximum P.S.I. after adjusting P.S.I. without danger and without a
- Easy start valve saves you time and aggravation. You can start
the pressure washer engine without pulling the gun trigger.
- 50 feet high-pressure hose - Gates or Goodyear.
- Trigger gun with 36" aluminum wand and automatic shut-off 4500 P.S.I. rated.
- Four high-pressure tips: 0, 15, 25, and 40 degrees.
- Adjustable chemical injector and tip.
- Quick disconnects throughout entire machine and accessories.
- Dual water filters for better pump protection.
- Five year warranty on pumps and two years
pressure washer engines.
- CAT Pumps, Honda
engines - others available.
- All parts available and easily replaced, if necessary.
- Same day shipment available.
purchase equipment on line, call 1-800-937-8677. You also have the
option of returning to our home page and selecting "Quick order
form from the list on the left, filling it out and then faxing it to our
sales department and someone will contact you within 24 hours to process
your order or ask a question. Messages are accepted 24 hours/day. A
real live person will answer your call between 7:30 AM and 6:00
PM Eastern Standard Time.
Email your order by selecting SALES at the bottom of this page,
providing us with the model number and your day time telephone number..or
call 1-800-937-8677 (sales department)
Equipment weighing between 150 lbs - 300 lbs will cost approximately
$120 - $ 160.00 for shipping via motor freight throughout the US.
Provide us with your zip code, and we will provide you with an exact
© 2000 Maury Enterprises, Inc., All Rights Reserved.